If you’ve landed here then something may have gone wrong. We’re sorry if it has. If you tell us about the matter we’ll look into it thoroughly and aim to get the situation resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to help us improve our service to you. Below explains what to do if you have a complaint and what you can expect us to do if you complain to us.
How to complain to us
- Exactly what has gone wrong, how and when it happened
- Anything specific you would like us to do to put things right for you
- Your name, address and contact phone number
- Your account details, if you are an existing customer
- Anything else that you feel is relevant such as reference numbers, times/dates
What happens next
Once we have received your complaint we will contact you to let you know we’re looking into things and will provide the name, position and contact details for the person handling this for you.
Our aim is to address any concerns as soon as possible and we’ll keep you regularly updated about what’s happening.
Our final response
When we’ve thoroughly looked into your complaint, we’ll write to let you know our final response.
This will be a detailed letter which outlines what we found, what we plan to do as a result and why we have made the decision we came to.
We will regularly keep you updated on the progress of your complaint.