About LED Lighting
The light-emitting diode—one of today's most energy-efficient and rapidly-developing lighting technologies. LED Lighting is up to 90% more energy-efficient compared to conventional lighting technology. LED technology offers a huge variety of benefits including lower energy consumption, increased brightness and running lifetimes up to 100,000 hours. LED Lighting also omits less heat than conventional lighting, is safer and is kinder to the environment.
- ✓ Up to 90% more energy-efficient
- ✓ Brighter, warmer light
- ✓ Lifetime up to 100,000 hours
- ✓ Less heat emissions
- ✓ Highly reduced maintenance
- ✓ 5 years warranty
- LED Lighting is one of todays most energy-efficient technologies and is changing the future of lighting, both residentially and commercially. LED Lights use at least 75% less energy, and last around 25 times longer than standard incandescent lighting.
- LED technology has hugely evolved in recent years and is the modern day go-to lighting solution for thousands of businesses worldwide. LED Lighting produces a warmer, brighter light throughout your workspace and operates with no flicker and less heat emissions.
Extended Lifetime and reduced maintenance costs
- LED Lighting can last up to 25 times longer than standard incandescent lighting so does not need replacing as often. Replace your current lighting with the confidence of knowing that we offer a 5 year guarantee on all of our LED products.
5 years warranty
- All of our LED lighting systems and bulbs come with 5 years warranty - If any of your lights fail within 5 years we will replace them free of charge.
To learn more about our LED lighting please visit the following pages:
REQUEST A QUOTE
GET IN TOUCH
Call our team on
0191 447 3131
We're available Monday-Friday
from 9:00am to 5:00pm.